FAST TRAINING FOR THE COMMITTED RUNNER.
A favourite returns. Made for the runner looking for a shoe they can wear daily, the Nike Air Zoom Structure 23 keeps you cushioned with a plush, ventilated design. It's been built with a purpose—to give you a fast, secure and trusted training partner for your miles.
Perforations at the forefoot and midfoot add ventilated support to the upper. A woven heel delivers a secure fit to help keep your foot in place.
A Zoom Air unit in the forefoot offers responsive cushioning. Every step helps create energy return to help drive you forwards. It combines with a foam midsole for a plush feeling as your foot hits the ground.
Data from hundreds of runners helped inform the crash pad placement at the heel. It helps provide extra cushioning for heel-to-toe transitions.
- A plush tongue and collar deliver comfort for your foot.
- Synthetic and textile materials in upper
- Offset: 8mm (Forefoot: 14mm/Heel: 22mm)
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Colour Shown: Black/Anthracite/White
- Style: CZ6720-001
- Country/Region of Origin: China