Sizing is in US Men's sizes.
BUILT FASTER TO BREAK BARRIERS.
Gear up for your next personal best with the Nike Air Zoom Alphafly NEXT%. Responsive foam is combined with 2 Zoom Air units to push your running game forwards for your next marathon or road race.
Fast and Efficient
Nike ZoomX foam is incredibly responsive and lightweight, giving you optimal energy return and impact protection for all of your miles. It is combined with 2 slim, visible Zoom Air units, delivering the most energy return of all our racing shoes.
A Snappy Stride
A full-length carbon-fibre plate provides a snappy sensation with each step.
Lightweight and Consistent
Introducing the latest version of Flyknit—AtomKnit. Flyknit fabric is steamed and stretched, delivering a lightweight, contoured fit with minimal water absorption and enhanced breathability.
Grip Where You Need It
The outsole was created using data from hundreds of runners. That data helped inform the design, with different angles of traction placed where you need it. This helps provide grip from toe-off through every phase of your stride.
- More cushioning helps make each step feel soft and plush, keeping you comfortable through the later miles of your race.
- An integrated tongue provides a consistent fit with comfortable lace-up.
- Weight: 7.4oz/210g (Men's size 8.5)
- Offset: 4mm (Forefoot: 35mm, Heel: 39mm)
- The stack heights and materials in the shoe adhere to the guidelines set by World Athletics.
- Colour Shown: Bright Mango/Metallic Red Bronze/Black/Citron Pulse
- Style: CI9925-800