The FlipBelt Zipper enhances the security of the classic FlipBelt by featuring an extra secure zipper pocket in the fitness belt you already love to use. FlipBelt Zipper is also the perfect travel belt, and designed to accommodate passports while traveling and most of the latest large smart phones, such as the iPhone plus and Samsung models.
The FlipBelt is easy to use, comfortable and carries everything you might need while traveling or exercising – including your phone, keys, ID, cards, cash, medical devices and more. Simply step into the FlipBelt like a pair of pants, place it in a comfort position on your hips, and forget that you’re wearing it. Easily slide in your essentials (such as your phone) through any of the three access points, secure your keys on the sewn-in clip and place small valuables inside the zipper pocket. Once on, the FlipBelt Zipper stays securely in place without bouncing or shifting.
- 92% Micropoly 8% Lycra wicking, quick drying, and extra softness against your skin.
- Zipper pocket allows you to secure small valuables or medical devices for peace of mind
- The half inch wider surface gives it that extra room for larger phones with cases and passports
- Key Hook for added security
- 3M Quality reflective logo
- Machine wash & Machine Dry or Hang Dry
- Fits either 3 x small bottles or 1 x small bottle and 1 x large bottle comfortably
- As the belt width is wider, Zippered FlipBelt more easily fits bigger items, such as larger smart phones, passports and insulin pumps
- Approximately 10cm width unstretched
- All FlipBelt Zipper Colours are USA Made, with the exception of the Limited Edition Print. The Limited Edition Print is made in China.
- The Limited Edition Print has a Plain Black underside. This underside uses our usual plain black fabric which comprises of 92% Polyester and 8% Lycra. The outer Limited Edition Fabric is an Acrylic Fabric, which is very durable and soft to touch.
- For more information, visit our FAQ page (frequently asked questions)
FlipBelt is used for:
- Running, dog walking, hiking
- Traveling abroad or around your city
- Working out
- Holding medical devices
- Carrying medical devices such as insulin pumps
- And much more!