From A Kids Perspective
We asked a young, up and coming runner Heidi Craig about her experience in-store at The Running Company Sunshine Coast and why she decided to come to us for new runners and school shoes.
A few reasons why Heidi enjoying visiting The Running Company Sunshine Coast:
- The wonderful staff make my time at the store enjoyable and fun. I also love checking in on Milo and seeing how much he has grown between visits.
- The staff have excellent customer service and their knowledge on current and emerging shoes is great. It is nice to know that I am in the best shoe for me.
- The store is always clean, bright and looks fresh with a simple, effective store layout.
- You will always feel welcomed walking into the store, even if you are just ducking your head in to say hello. I generally do this to say hello to Milo.
- Knowing I’m supporting a friend’s local business keeps me coming back. I really enjoy seeing Brad and the team out at Park Runs over the weekend. It keeps me motivated.
Thanks Heidi, supporting and encouraging the next generation is something we are proud to offer; alongside our experience and knowledge we love welcoming the whole family into the store.
Some kids might just be instore supporting mum or dad with their purchase. However, we hope we are able to inspire them to continue pursuing their running dreams or even taking up running in the future.
Stay safe, healthy and run happy,
Brad + Team